Online Training for Canadian Employers
Uniquely powerful, engaging, high impact video-based training for the Canadian workplace via a robust, full-featured LMS from our Canadian partner, BIS Training Solutions
WTN’s Harassment & Bullying Prevention Training defines and demonstrates various types of harassment and bullying using dynamic facilitators, a top notch attorney and professional actors.
Meets the training requirements of
• 1977 Canadian Human Rights Act
• Ontario Bill 168
• BC Bill 14
Content includes (but not limited to)
- • What constitutes sexual harassment, other types of harassment, bullying and retaliation
• The difference between impact and intent
• How to effectively prevent harassment
• How to effectively respond should harassment occur
• Manager and supervisor responsibilities and liability
• How and why to use the company complaint procedure
- • The importance of good citizenship in the workplace community
Course duration: Approximately 60 minutes
Assessment: Testing conducted throughout the course reinforces learner understanding and retention. A mark of 80% must be achieved to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat each course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
Certificate of completion: Certificates are available to download and print.
For volume discount, contact:
Ron Unger, V.P. OF Sales