For Supervisors and Employees
Complies with Maine Title 26, Section 807 requirements!
Engaging, powerful, high-impact, one-hour “edutainment”-style course features a high-powered attorney, dynamic facilitators, and professional actors in realistic, issue-packed, “prime time” episodes.
Maine Title 26 requires employers with 15 or more employees to train all new employees within one year of the start of employment.
WTN’s harassment training covers all types of unlawful harassment and retaliation with practical, clear explanations of supervisor responsibilities and employee complaint procedure. Our training meets the “Effective Training” Standard in establishing an “Affirmative Defense” for employers in the event of an employment-related charge.
Industry-specific versions available for:
- Hospitality/Food & beverage
- Colleges and Universities
English and fully dubbed Spanish online courses for one affordable price!
Call 833-830-7030 for more information.
Course topics include (but not limited to):
- Definitions and examples: Harassment: Quid pro quo and Hostile Environment physical, verbal and visual
- Definitions and examples of Retaliation
- Definitions and examples of Discrimination
- Federal, State laws and Local Laws
- All required state specific information
- Protected categories
- Consequences of discrimination and harassment
- Supervisory responsibilities
- Employee complaint procedure
- Bystander reporting
- Intent vs. Impact
- Reasonable person standard
- Workplace romance; favoritism
- Consenting vs. Welcome
- Power abuse and intimidation
- 3rd-party non-employees, e.g. contractors, clients, vendors, and temps
- Off-site work-related activities
- Cross-cultural conflict
- Gender identity/expression and sexual orientation
- Potential for violence
- Social media and technology
- Workplace bullying
- The importance of documentation
- AND MUCH MORE……
Compliance Training Checklist
|Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 including (ADEA):|
|– National Origin Discrimination/Harassment|
|– Racial Discrimination/Harassment|
|– Religious Discrimination/Harassment|
|– Retaliation Protection|
|– Sex-Based Discrimination/Harassment|
|Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA)|
|Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA)|