Complies with Illinois SB75 requirements effective Jan. 1, 2020
- Engaging, powerful, high-impact, modular one-hour “edutainment”-style sexual harassment prevention training for managers, supervisors, and employees.
- Video training features a dynamic attorney, expert sexual harassment training facilitators, professional actors in realistic, issue-packed, “prime time” episodes.
- Quiz after each module
ILLINOIS SB75 MANDATES:
- Training must be provided to every employee annually
- Employers will need to train all independent contractors and freelancers in addition to company employees.
- Every employee must be trained in 2020
Financial Penalties for failure to train:
Employers with fewer than 4 employees:
$500 for the first offense
$1,000 for the second offense
$3,000 for third and subsequent offenses
Employers with 4 or more employees:
$1,000 for the first offense
$3,000 for the second offense
$5,000 for third and subsequent offenses
We can customize your course with your Sexual Harassment policy and require learners to acknowledge it has been read and understood.
Call 833-830-7030 for more information.
WTN’s online harassment training for employees and supervisors covers all types of unlawful harassment and retaliation with practical, clear explanations of supervisor responsibilities and employee complaint procedures. Our harassment training meets the “Effective Training” Standard in establishing an “Affirmative Defense” for employers in the event of an employment-related charge.
Industry-specific versions of our workplace harassment training available for:
- Hospitality/Food & beverage
- Colleges and Universities
English and fully dubbed Spanish online courses for one affordable price!
Course topics include (but not limited to):
- Definitions and examples: Harassment: Quid pro quo and Hostile Environment physical, verbal and visual
- Definitions and examples of Retaliation
- Definitions and examples of Discrimination
- Federal, State laws and Local Laws
- All required state specific information
- Protected categories
- Consequences of discrimination and harassment
- Supervisory responsibilities
- Employee complaint procedure
- Bystander reporting
- Intent vs. Impact
- Reasonable person standard
- Workplace romance; favoritism
- Consenting vs. Welcome
- Power abuse and intimidation
- 3rd-party non-employees, e.g. contractors, clients, vendors, and temps
- Off-site work-related activities
- Cross-cultural conflict
- Gender identity/expression and sexual orientation
- Potential for violence
- Social media and technology
- Workplace bullying
- The importance of documentation
- AND MUCH MORE……
Compliance Training Checklist:
|Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 including (ADEA):|
|– National Origin Discrimination/Harassment|
|– Racial Discrimination/Harassment|
|– Religious Discrimination/Harassment|
|– Retaliation Protection|
|– Sex-Based Discrimination/Harassment|
|Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA)|
|Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA)|