Engaging, powerful, high-impact, one-hour “edutainment”-style course features a high-powered attorney, dynamic facilitators, and professional actors in realistic, issue-packed, “prime time” episodes.
Register TODAY for Your FREE Trial!
WTN’s workplace harassment training covers all types of unlawful harassment and retaliation with practical, clear explanations of supervisor responsibilities and employee complaint procedures. Workplace Harassment training can save you time, money and legal hassles — it meets the “Effective Training” Standard in establishing an “Affirmative Defense” for employers in the event of an employment-related charge. Prevention is the best tool to eliminate complaints about possible misconduct, including workplace harassment, retaliation discrimination.
Industry-specific versions of our Workplace Harassment Training available for:
- Hospitality/Food & beverage
- Colleges and Universities
English and fully dubbed Spanish online courses for one affordable price! This course covers all forms of harassment.
Call 833-830-7030 for more information.
Course topics include (but not limited to):
- Definitions and examples Harassment: Quid pro quo and Hostile Environment physical, verbal and visual
- Definitions and examples of Retaliation
- Definitions and examples of Discrimination
- State and Federal laws
- All required state specific information
- Protected Categories
- Consequences of discrimination and harassment
- Supervisory responsibilities
- Employee complaint procedure
- Bystander reporting
- Intent vs. Impact
- Reasonable person standard
- Workplace romance; favoritism
- Consenting vs. Welcome
- Power abuse and intimidation
- 3rd-party non-employees, e.g. contractors, clients, vendors, and temps
- Off-site work-related activities
- Cross-cultural conflict
- Gender identity/expression and sexual orientation
- Potential for violence
- Social media and technology
- Workplace bullying
- The importance of documentation
- AND MUCH MORE……
Compliance Training Checklist
|Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 including (ADEA):|
|– National Origin Discrimination/Harassment|
|– Racial Discrimination/Harassment|
|– Religious Discrimination/Harassment|
|– Retaliation Protection|
|– Sex-Based Discrimination/Harassment|
|Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA)|
|Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA)|
*For supervisors not subject to mandatory 2-hour supervisor training requirements in CA and CT.
Workplace Harassment: The Real Deal Preview
Workplace Harassment: The Real Deal Preview – Spanish