Complies with mandatory supervisor training requirements in California.
Powerful, engaging 2-hour online “edutainment”-style compliance training for Manager & Supervisors features a high-powered attorney, dynamic facilitators, and professional actors. Riveting, realistic, entertaining, issue-packed scenes bring the learning to life in living color.
- Modular video content + integrated quizzes after each module.
- English and fully dubbed Spanish online courses for one affordable price!
- Covers all forms of harassment.
- We can insert your anti-harassment policy into the course and require acknowledgment it was read and understood per CA requirements.
Call 833-830-7030 for more information.
Industry-specific versions available for:
- Hospitality/Food & beverage
- Colleges and Universities
English and fully dubbed Spanish online courses for one affordable price!
Course topics include (but not limited to):
- Definitions and examples:
– Harassment: Quid pro quo and Hostile Environment physical, verbal and visual
– Abusive conduct
- State and Federal laws
- All required state specific information
- Protected Categories
- Consequences of discrimination and harassment
- Supervisory responsibilities and liability:
– Knew or should have known
– Immediate & appropriate action
- Employee complaint procedure
- Bystander reporting
- Intent vs. Impact
- Reasonable person standard
- Workplace romance; favoritism
- Consenting vs. Welcome
- Power abuse and intimidation
- 3rd-party non-employees, e.g. contractors, clients, vendors, and temps
- Off-site work-related activities
- Cross-cultural conflict
- Gender identity/expression and sexual orientation
- Potential for violence
- Social media and technology
- Workplace bullying
- The importance of documentation
- Personal liability
- Diversity in the workplace
- AND MUCH MORE……
Starting Jan. 2019, the threshold has changed for mandatory supervisor harassment training in California. Now, companies doing business in California with 5 or more employees (including full-time, part-time, and temporary) or contractors must provide supervisors in California with two hours of sexual harassment training every two years in accordance with AB 1825 and SB1343. The threshold is met even if most employees and contractors work outside of California. New supervisors must be trained within 6 months from hire or promotion date, and every two years thereafter.
EEOC / U.S. Supreme Court “Effective Training Standard” compliance
Our powerful, clear, comprehensive “edutainment”-style courses meet guidelines set out by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the U.S. Supreme Court “Effective Training Standard”. Meeting the “Effective Training Standard” may offer protection from punitive damages in the case of a lawsuit by a current or former employee!
Manager & Supervisor Sexual Harassment Training Compliance Training Checklist
|Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH)|
|Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)|
|Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 including (ADEA):|
|– National Origin Discrimination/Harassment|
|– Racial Discrimination/Harassment|
|– Religious Discrimination/Harassment|
|– Retaliation Protection|
|– Sex-Based Discrimination/Harassment|
|Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA)|
|Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA)|
|California AB 1825 Training|
|California AB 2053 Training|
|California SB 396 Training|
|California SB 1343 Training|