CT 46a-54-200 / Public Act No. 19-16 “Time’s Up Act”
Managers, Supervisors & Employees Sexual Harassment Training
Complies with mandatory training requirements in Connecticut.
Powerful, engaging 2-hour “edutainment”-style video-based compliance training for Managers, Supervisors, and Employees features a high-powered attorney, dynamic facilitators, and professional actors. Riveting, realistic, entertaining, issue-packed scenes bring the learning to life in living color.
– Modular video content + integrated quizzes after each module.
– English and fully dubbed Spanish online courses for one affordable price!
– Covers all forms of harassment.
– We can insert your policy and quiz questions about it and require employees to confirm they have read and understood the policy before the training proceeds.
Call 833-830-7030 for more information.
Industry-specific versions available for:
- Hospitality/Food & beverage
- Colleges and Universities
English and fully dubbed Spanish online courses for one affordable price!
Course topics include (but not limited to):
- Definitions and examples:
– Harassment: Quid pro quo and Hostile Environment physical, verbal and visual
– Abusive conduct
- Federal and State laws
- All required state specific information
- Protected categories
- Consequences of discrimination and harassment
- Supervisory responsibilities and liability
– Knew or should have known
– Immediate & appropriate action
- Employee complaint procedure
- Bystander reporting
- Intent vs. Impact
- Reasonable person standard
- Workplace romance; favoritism
- Consenting vs. Welcome
- Power abuse and intimidation
- 3rd-party non-employees, e.g. contractors, clients, vendors, and temps
- Off-site work-related activities
- Cross-cultural conflict
- Gender identity/expression and sexual orientation
- Potential for violence
- Social media and technology
- Workplace bullying
- The importance of documentation
- Personal liability
- Diversity in the workplace
- AND MUCH MORE……
EEOC / U.S. Supreme Court “Effective
Training Standard” compliance
Our powerful, clear, comprehensive “edutainment”-style courses meet guidelines set out by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the U.S. Supreme Court “Effective Training Standard”. Meeting the “Effective Training Standard” may offer protection from punitive damages in the case of a lawsuit by a current or former employee!
Sexual Harassment Training Compliance Checklist
|Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)|
|Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 including (ADEA):|
|– National Origin Discrimination/Harassment|
|– Racial Discrimination/Harassment|
|– Religious Discrimination/Harassment|
|– Retaliation Protection|
|– Sex-Based Discrimination/Harassment|
|Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA)|
|Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA)|
|CT CHRO Act|