Engaging, powerful, high-impact, one-hour “edutainment”-style course features a high-powered attorney, dynamic facilitators, and professional actors in realistic, issue-packed, “prime time” episodes.
Employers with at least five employees must provide at least one hour of sexual harassment prevention training to all non-supervisory employees in California within six months of start of employment. The training must be provided once every two years.
Employers must provide sexual harassment prevention training to temporary or seasonal employees within 30 calendar days after hire or within 100 hours worked if the employee will work for less than six months.
WTN’s harassment training covers all types of unlawful harassment and retaliation with practical, clear explanations of supervisor responsibilities and employee complaint procedure. Our training meets the “Effective Training” Standard in establishing an “Affirmative Defense” for employers in the event of an employment-related charge.
Industry-specific versions of our Manager & Supervisor Harassment Training available for:
- Hospitality/Food & beverage
- Colleges and Universities
English and fully dubbed Spanish online courses for one affordable price!
Course topics include (but not limited to):
- Definitions and examples: Harassment: Quid pro quo and Hostile Environment physical, verbal and visual
- Definitions and examples of Retaliation
- Definitions and examples of Discrimination
- Federal and State laws
- Protected categories
- Consequences of discrimination and harassment
- Supervisory responsibilities
- Employee complaint procedure
- Bystander reporting
- Intent vs. Impact
- Reasonable person standard
- Workplace romance; favoritism
- Consenting vs. Welcome
- Power abuse and intimidation
- 3rd-party non-employees, e.g. contractors, clients, vendors, and temps
- Off-site work-related activities
- Cross-cultural conflict
- Gender identity/expression and sexual orientation
- Potential for violence
- Social media and technology
- Workplace bullying
- The importance of documentation
- AND MUCH MORE……
Compliance Training Checklist
|Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 including (ADEA):|
|National Origin Discrimination/Harassment|
|Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA)|
|Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act (GINA)|